Monday, September 28, 2009

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


This past weekend was kinda fun. I brought my gf to the football game here at school. I introduced her to a lot of my friends but she knew a lot of them already like Ashley!!!!! -__- They talked for like 20 minutes and Ashley was SUPER hyper!!! On Saturday, I went to a breakfast with some of my old friends that I hadn't seen a long time. After that, I had my first guitar lessons at Miami Dade College. I really want to learn how to play the guitar, so I look forward to my classes every week. After, I went to the class activity at Pembroke Gardens which was really short. Then, me and my friends rented I love you, man and it was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while! On Sunday, it was grandpa's birthday so we went to Cancun Grill in Pembroke Pines and they brought him a fried ice cream in some like sweet tortilla thing. It was really good. So, it was a pretty busy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha your girlfriend loves me and I love her! Can't wait for double dating! LOOL

    ReplyDelete