Monday, October 12, 2009

HOMECOMING IS ON!!!


Allright so I had a pretty busy weekend. On Friday, I went to On The Border with Jackie and a bunch of her friends. I got to meet new people, even though some were pretty weird but I'm not going to get into detail about that. On Saturday, I had my usual guitar lessons and after that was over I had to sprint over to the school to practice a little bit of lipsync. After that, I helped work on our banner with Mrs. Martinez and Mrs. Lowy. Then, there was a mandatory cell group meeting at Mr. Conn's house. We all got chewed out by him but it was worth it because then we saw Year One which was one of the funniest movies of all time. On Sunday, my dad came to pick me and my sister up from church and then I began to take my restrited test online but it's super long. I bought my costume for lipsync which is going to be awesome!!! I'm really excited for Homecoming and especially for the lipsync!

No comments:

Post a Comment