Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Socializing....


This weekend could best be described in one word. SOCIALIZING. On Friday for homecoming, it was a pretty busy day. I won homecoming representative for my grade so I had to come in a suit. I dont like dressing formal but I had to. It was 20 million degrees so I started to sweat before coming out on the field. After I went up, I spent the rest of the time with my girlfriend Jackie. I met a whole bunch of people from her school. I also got to see old friends of mine that left the school. Homecoming was pretty amazing except for the fact that are football team lost!! On Saturday, I had my usual guitar lessons, then we had a pool party at Brett's house for cell group. After that, I went to Jordans house to play x-box and then went home. On sunday I went to church and I was asked how homecoming went by alot of the church members. After church, I went to Johny Rockets for dinner with my mom and aunt. I met even more people there. Lastly, I went to the movies with Jackie at 9:30 even though she had school the next day so the movie ended at about 11. We watched Surrogates which was the worst movie alive!!!! We didn't even pay attention to it because we were talking and we almost got kicked out because we were loud. On Monday, Ashely forced me out of my house to walk with her, even though I didn't want to!!! I ended up meeting my neighbors and they're pretty cool and really nice. The only bad part about my weekend was that Ashley turned my finger purple because she slammed a door on it!!! Other than that, it was a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment