Monday, November 9, 2009

Garage Madness


This weekend I sold things at a garage sale, and it was my first time at a garage sale. My mom used to own a Dollar Store which closed down and we still have a lot of merchandise so she decided to go sell some of it at a friend's garage because they have an annual garage sale all around the neighborhood. Unfortunately I had to sell everything by myself because my mom had to go the fashion show with my little sister. I didn't sell that many items but I made 60 bucks so that turned out pretty good. The only bad thing though was that I had to give up my guitar classes which I love because I want to become the greatest guitar player ever. I wouldn't mind doing another garage sale as long as it doesn't interfere with my guitar lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment